Lost/Forgot my password

Did you lose your password ? Do you have problems to login your account? Check here for the solution or open your topic for help.

Topic author
Niko
Technical team

Lost/Forgot my password

Postby Niko » 9 months ago

Lost/Forgot my passwordTutorial

Hello,

it is possible over time that someone forgets its password. According to your situation, there are different ways you can ask for a new password.

Please note that if your account has been banned or blacklisted (username, email address or IP address), a new password will not change the situation: it will be impossible for you to login.
The same happens if the brand account has been banned/closed or if the administrator temporary closed the account or disabled your profile.
💡 [Client Area] You forgot/Lost your password

You can ask for a new password going to our main website and clicking the dedicated link under the page "Login".

Otherwise, you can simply open the link clicking here.

💡 [Client Area] You forgot/Lost your password and you are the founder

In this case, you cannot request a new password as in the previous case; this is for security reasons and to avoid hacking of your account.

You need to send a request to one member of our team providing the following information:
  • Username
  • Email address
  • The brand email address
  • The name of your brand account
Do not submit multiple requests to multiple staff members. One request is enough.

💡 [Support forum] You forgot/Lost your password

If you can't access the support forum anymore, you can:
  • Access using Login with OpenStudio
  • Request a new support thanks to the dedicated link I forgot my password on the login/registration page.
© OpenStudio - All right reserved
Last updated: 13th February 2018

Return to “Connection problems”